University Marketing launched a redesign of the umassd.edu website.
- improved way-finding: incorporate dropdown navigation when child sections present in left navigation menu
- widen the site, incorporating gutters and grays for improved display on larger screens
- increasing size and readability of imagery and right column items like RFI forms, buttons
- condense user controls in order to lift site content as high on page as possible
- condensed user controls allow for more explicit calls to action (Tweet this page) and flexibility to add more functionality
- redesign the hero image incorporating more brand visual elements as well as giving the image more visual impact
- placing page title within content area to better associate title to content